Hello! We welcome new accounts at Sugar!
Contact us! Heidi@ShopSugar.com or call 941-586-3220
Visit us in Atlanta @ Bungalow East Showroom, Bldg 3, 11th Floor, # 11-S115A
- July GIFT Show: July 11th - 14th, 2018*
- August ATL Apparel: August 7th - 11th, 2018
- October ATL Apparel: October 16th - 20th, 2018
- January GIFT Show: January 10th - 14th, 2019
- Low minimum opening orders, no minimum on reorders! - we believe you, as the curator of your business, understand that you need a cohesive collection to properly sell your vision.
- Evolving Design - Heidi (the designer) enjoys creating new and interesting pieces all the time...therefore this line is constantly evolving. We are not a production jewelry company. What does this mean for you as a buyer? Your clients will have an exclusive selection!
Limited Production - because of the constant evolution of Sugar, many items are available in limited quantities* - or are completely One of a Kind. Heidi cannot resist using unique and interesting pieces - to keep it unique and interesting! *please inquire if you need specific items in multiples and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Immediates - everything online is available for immediate shipping. If you prefer a designated shipment date, please let us know and we will ship as requested.
- Wholesale Pricing - please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-586-3220 for more information, to set up your account, and receive your online discount code for ordering (you can also email or call in your orders)
- Online Sales - since so many of our items are limited or OOAK, what you choose to buy for your store may no longer be available online for retail purchase. We take care of our wholesale accounts and do not want to create competition between our online store and your brick and mortar location. In turn, if you would like to sell any of our items online you are welcome to do so!
- Repairs - we will do our best to repair anything that we have created. Simply contact us for the return and we will assess the damage.
- Gold Plating - any findings we use that are gold plated to a shiny finish (not matte or brushed) we will replate for the customer. This includes vintage chain, components, and gold vermeil rings. We cannot replate matte or brushed gold finishes at this time.
- Trunk Shows - Sugar loves trunk shows! Please view our Trunk Shows page (click here) for our Sugar by Heidi Brueggeman Trunk Show Policies.